- Role incumbent is responsible for execution of the organizational strategy to ensure desired business results.
- Role incumbent is responsible for recruitment of Agents through various sources to ensure achievement of business targets.
- Role incumbent is also accountable for Training and Development of Each Agent thus recruited.
- Incumbent is responsible for broadening & sustaining existing business base with exploration of opportunities among the Channel Partners & by increasing organizational share in the client portfolio.
- Incumbent is responsible to maintain & enhance service levels provided to the clients thus ensuring sustenance of the existing business. This would be done through follow ups, coordination with other stakeholders for approvals, payouts etc. & other administrative activities for seamless working.
- Role incumbent is also responsible for explorations & identification of new business avenues by way of cold calling, generation of referrals or business leads & networking.
- To identify the area of improvement & enhancing business opportunity.
- Incumbent is responsible for Channel Partners engagement & networking to gain market feedback & to identify further business avenues.
Salary: INR 3,00,000 - 4,25,000 PA.
Functional Area:Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category:Institutional Sales
Role:Institutional Sales/Business Development Manager
Desired Candidate Profile
TATA AIG General Insurance Company Limited
Recruiter Name:Akhila Ananthanarayanan
Contact Company:TATA AIG General Insurance Company Limited