- To handle the broking channel in specified location with respect to all lines of business property, Energy, Liability,Marine, PL & A & H. To be accountable for budget.
- Building relationship with key brokers. Penetrating into the market by activating the brokers
- Ensuring documentation being in order- starting from CN control to policy issuance, payments incl ST follow and extracting more the existing brokers, engaging brokers on continuous basis.
- Mapping existing brokers
- Regular interaction with brokers for understanding their expectations,markets feedback & better servicing
- Reference generation through market mapping
- Gathering market intelligence
- Updating the broking head or PCs with relevant feedback & business avenues
- To ensure customer service & satisfaction
- Discuss regarding underwriting issues
- Sharing market feedback
- Reference for new business to be acquired.
Salary: INR 7,00,000 - 8,00,000 P.A.
Industry: Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area: Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category: Channel
Role: Regional Sales Manager
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time